1. Do I need to register my baby?/Do you have shirts for babies?
If your child will stay in a stroller the ENTIRE course of the race, then you do not need to register her. This year we will have crew neck shirts in sizes 2T, 3T and 4T for the littlest women.
2. Does this race have chip-timing?
This year we are planning to have chip timing (visualize crossed fingers.)
5. Is there a charity that benefits from this race?
The race wasn't started as a fundraiser but merely as a community event for women and girls to enjoy running and walking together in a fun atmosphere in the beautiful fall scenery of the Treasure Valley. The intent is that the participants benefit from the race as all money is used for the event.
6. May I bring my husband/boyfriend/brother to the race?
YES--We love enthusiastic supporters to send us off and cheer as we cross the finish line. We REALLY love volunteers! Have them register as a volunteer and for their help they will receive a shirt, breakfast and entry into the prize drawing.
7. I have a question that is not answered here. How do I get an answer to my burning question????? Click Here 8. Who puts this race on? Below is a picture of some of my amazing family--husband, parents, children and grandchildren. All the guys volunteer as Emcee, photographer, timer, traffic control, setup, cleanup etc. They aren't our only volunteers so if you have some guys in your life who would like to join this fun group, sign them up! All the women in the picture helped in dozens of ways pre-race and then enjoyed actually doing the race. My sister (#137) ran her first ever race last year--very proud of her. What are you waiting for? We want you to come and party with us!